Pictures of Why Bushtrackers Hold Their Value, or Increase..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> Tips On Buying SECOND HAND BUSHTRACKERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Pictures of Why Bushtrackers Hold Their Value, or Increase.. Reply with quote

Hello,

You may be new here, and not know me, so let me first clarify something. Yes I am the Director of Bushtracker, but this is not a Sales effort you will see here..... I am already Booked out further than anyone in the Industry that we know of, and have no Sales Staff, and it is our Customers that sell out vans for us. The entire Forum is an effort to return some good to the Bushtracker Community, a good deed for others, such is my ethic and my obligation.

Of our 12 years, in just the past 3 years since we started counting, we have built 61 Second Bushtrackers for our Owners. This is quite common... at least for us... Our Clients report the highest resale values of any caravan in Australia. In fact, all but three that we know of, say they sold at a profit. Now this is not that hard to understand, as not only is the quality there, but also the cost of raw materials going up all the time, base metals, fuel, and the rest; means cost increases in Bushtrackers every year.

People ask me all the time WHY? Shocked HOW? Shocked Do the second hand ones fetch such high prices...? Shocked

This is just one example, just one little reason of that WHY? With our continuous improvements and innovations, and inventions, and new technology, many people elect to sell their Bushtracker vans and update. I will give you a pictorial tour of just ONE of the many reasons Bushtracker reportedly hold their value so well, or even appreciate according to our Customers reports.. Almost every one of our so called Competitors (we have none if you take the time to look at the quality of build and finish), our so called Competitors have trouble supporting the air conditioners on the roof without the roof sagging and pooling water..... Some even in time, have the roof structure fail, due to too light of alloy framing, and in the case of the wood vans, micro fracture of the wood fibers as they pound along on the corrugation and weaken in time until the wood fails.... They have trouble even supporting the air conditioners on the roof, and some have to span the roof with a steel H-beam shaped structure to help support it with their very thin alloy frame or wood roof structure...

First of all our roof is designed to carry the load. Here is a basic unfinished frame, have a look at the strength...
Where it laps for through bolting or countersunk diagonal riveting, it is 5mm thick on the laps..

At this stage it starts getting through-bolted in place...

Then we add the parts that give it the curvature you can see here... I am not going to give away all of our secrets... Laughing Laughing

Even more so at this angle You can see the curvature...

In the end, there is a distinct curvature, and three inches if insulation in the center, and more structure to what I have shown you.

The quality is there, and that is just one of the reasons they hold their value so well....

Regards from the Ranger..............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> Tips On Buying SECOND HAND BUSHTRACKERS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: