Testimonials from Owners (please post reply in this topic)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> TESTIMONIALS from owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldperc

State:: QLD
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Testimonials from Owners (please post reply in this topi Reply with quote

Hello everyone
Below is a copy of my recent email to Bushtracker:
Sent: Tuesday, 7 October 2014 11:57 AM
To: sales@bushtracker.com
Subject: Attn: Peter Thompson

Attention Peter Thompson
Hey Peter
Thanks very much for arranging the new battery charger to be send to Adelaide River for me. It did arrive a little later than expected but that’s Aust Post for you.
Nonetheless, I’d like to thank you and Bushtracker for this support.
It is always reassuring when you are in the middle of no-where Bushtracker has someone that can give you a hand and/or advice. (not that Adelaide River is really in the middle of no-where!!)
Bushtracker’s support has given us the confidence to experience a lot of really out of the way places over the past 12 years.
My experience is, talking to other travellers, it is not the case with most van manufacturers.
Bushtracker should be very proud of their people, their knowledge and the suppliers support.
Thanks again
Kind regards
Oldperc

Mobi Condo wrote:
We have had excellent experiences with BushTracker, right from first enquiry in March 2005 and through the design and pre purchase phases.

Then after purchase we have had excellent back up with items sent at no cost (small parts which had broken etc) to us in far away Adelaide.

The quality of our van is such that even after trips through the far north Flinders and Gammon Ranges, The Tanami Road, The Gibb River Road, The Kalumburu Road, The Neds Creek short cut to Wiluna, Silver City Highway to Tibooburra and onto Noccundra, Cape York, The Gulf Country, Mt Isa to Birdsville via the Diamantina NP and Bedourie, then south to Marree, High Country tripping such as Sassafrass Gap etc and a few other back tracks with long muddy hauls, rocky tracks and so on we have a van which still looks "as new" inside and cleans up a treat on the outside.

Hardly a problem other than a broken 4 Seasons hatch lock, a broken Camec door handle, two broken wires in the battery charger and loose parts in the 1800 watt inverter all of which were simple fixes when done and a replacement outside light in all of that rough terrain travel.

Some relatives in the meantime are on their third van, some aquaintences are on their 2nd vans all due to structure and layout problems and have barely left the bitumen!

We are so glad to have made the choice we did!
Very Happy
AroundAustralia

State:: Victoria
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G'day everyone,

On the 16th of October we took delivery of our new 19' Caravan. From the Factory visit in January and again in May and once more in Sept the overall experience I can honestly say was one of the best interactive events I have ever participated in.

I would specifically like to thank Peter Thomson for his interest and enthusiasm during the hand over process which started at 7.00am and finished at around 2.00pm. I would do it all again - Peter may not agree !!

On face value, the organisation is a well oiled machine, delivering a product that is over and above the majority in the Caravan industry - the Bushtracker investigation started back in 2010 and last month was the culmination of research and hours of talking including five excursions to your stand at the Caravan and Camping Expo in Melbourne.

There are many to thank at Kunda Park including Phil (very patient), Andrew for the Factory tour, Matt, Josh and last, but importantly Steve for keeping everything on the line. Thanks also to Jeremy of Sound & Motion for a quality install on the VAST etc.

The Caravan has already done 3000 Km and has performed perfectly.

Thanks again,

Mike.
Grumpy

State:: Qld
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now back in sunny (and dry) Nth Qld after taking delivery of our new 20'BT.

We have to say we are even more happy than we expected to be with our choice and the resulting finishes and colour choices. (Always apprehensive when choosing from samples as to what final result will turn out to be.)

The quality and workmanship is excellent and from the comments we have received to date from other travellers along the way only reinforces the correct decision we have made.

We are also extremely satisfied with the way the BT has towed.

Must thank - Joshua for his time taking us on the factory tour at a busy time, the day before the Brisbane Caravan Show and also Peter T for spending time with us at the Show and being so honest in his comments and for his help and guidance during the pickup.

And to Philip for taking care of us at layout time with his valuable input and experience in option selection, and for being so patient.

Looking forward to many years of travelling Oz.

Thankyou all at BT.
Ian & Kath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject: Bushtracker Service is Second to None Reply with quote

We purchased a 2012 20ft in December 2014, so this is my very first post as an "Owner" - I have been a member for years and the information on vans, vehicles etc. on this forum has been invaluable in our planning to purchase.

We had intended to buy a new van but we found this one for sale on this very site and it was 100% what we were looking for (actually, 120% as it has a few goodies that I may not have ordered) - so thanks BT. Being a Bushtracker, a two year old van (with little use) is as good as new.

Most importantly, I cannot commend Bushtracker highly enough for the service and support provided to us as a second hand buyer. Assistance with tow vehicle set up, van systems and operation, maintenance and spare parts advice - So Matt, Ryan, Jeremy, Peter - many thanks.

Also, many thanks to the Lone Ranger for his Land Cruiser 200 Series Fuel Filter replacement and warning light re-set post. Got me out of a tight spot way out west over the holiday period when no-one was taking calls to service.
We brought the van home from near Bendigo in Victoria to the Sunshine Coast over the new year break and enjoyed the opportunity to familiarise ourselves with many aspects.

I am now currently working (from the Bushtracker) near Taroom in Queensland. When we get a few days spare we plan to head over to Carnarvon Gorge - I know a lot of secret places on private properties out here which I can access - I will post a few as we go. Looking forward to meeting other owners on the road (or in the bush). Cheers, Ian D.
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve and the Team,

On behalf of myself and Marianne we would like to wish everyone at Bushtracker a safe, happy Christmas and New Year. It is also an opportunity to say thankyou to Bushtracker for the quality and the lifestyle that comes with the number 1 van, On and Off-road.

Cheers

Doug and Marianne
2014 Rig and Van

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Admin here....

WELCOME TO FORUM DOUG and MARIANNE ! POST NUMBER ONE !
Munners

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thankyou to Wayne and the team at BT for your help over the last few weeks in "renovating" our just acquired 2nd hand Bushtracker (2004 21 foot family van).

Also, a huge thanks to Sound in Motion (is Jeremy always so nice?!) for updating the Van to 2015 spec, from an audio visual point of view.

We are thrilled Laughing with the final result (modern upgrades throughout) which met our budget almost to the dollar. And its a big relief we know we went with the right decision - not to buy a brand new van from an inferior manufacturer, but rather buy a 2nd hand BT and have it upgraded and modernised at the factory, for the same price.

Whilst we may not have a warranty for the whole van (which I guess we would have had if we had bought a new van elsewhere) - the confidence we already had in the product (from this Forum and every other!) and that we have gained from the Factory Team having been over the Van with a fine tooth comb (and yes they found a number of things as we knew they would, and fixed them all Very Happy ) means we are more confident than ever in what we have bought and that it will last for years to come!

We hope one day we will be back to order a brand New Van (maybe retirement age!!)

Thanks again guys!

Chris and Sarah and family

(Oh and I got to meet the Cowboy...tick that off the bucket list Razz )
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Friends,
I thought I would Post this one, on the longevity of Bushtracker... Some people are being fooled by glued and stapled wood frames and windows put in with foam tape as a sealant, of Companies that copy our style but with very poor construction methods..

It should be illegal for them to build in exterior wall frame of stapled together meranti. That and the foam tape which will quickly deteriorate, these vans are BORN with dry rot in them. I mean it is just not one, it is several that claim they are as good as a Bushtracker at the Shows, and I doubt they will be around in a few years. ANY leak, and they will develop dry rot that spreads like it says: In the dry wood, a fungus that it is virtually born with... Hmmmm. I just think it is sad that People fall for the Off-Road sticker and the sales pitch at the Shows, of those that copy our style. This comes from a long term Bushtracker Owner:

Hello all at Bushtracker,

After 13 years and over 200,000 km, we are needing to replace our fridge. The opening is 550mm wide, 600mm deep and 1235 high. The top of the cabinet could be raised if required.

• Can you suggest a suitable replacement?
• Could your supplier ship it to us at Nelson Bay for a local installer to install, or I could install it myself?
• What is the estimated cost?
• I could make a special trip to the factory but it would have to be between 18 and 25 February.

I look forward to your response.................Rob XXXXXXX (June 2002 delivery)

Cowboy here, and I think 200,000 kms in the rough, over 13 years, and their fridge failed? Bushtracker is going strong, and a fridge going 13 years in the rough? For the fridge, that is about all you could expect, really. The Bushtracker powers on after 200,000 miles. At 13 years old, IMO it will outlast a lot of the wood framed junk being built today..
tc1

State:: ACT
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can we say except excellent all-round. Had the van in the other day for a 10000km service and some modifications including the replacement of our existing Dometic Aircon with an Air Command Cormorant, adding rear stabiliser legs and VC Stand as well as modifying the configuration for our Foxtel Box. All work was completed effortlessly and to a very high standard. Just what you need as a customer, drive in - drive out and know that it has been done correctly.

Our many thanks to Peter Thomson, Wayne, Jeremy (SIM) and the rest of the team who assisted us.

Also we would like to thank the team at SE Stainless for doing an excellent job in designing and fitting our bike rack to the van's front. As with the Bushtracker team, these guys do an excellent job and are great to deal with. Thankyou.

Cheers,
Tony and Judy
Grumpy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tony,

Any chance of some photos of bike racks and legs?

Cheers

Warwick
tc1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Warwick,

No worries I will take some tomorrow. I will post them in this thread. http://www.bushtrackerforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=3600&highlight=bike+rack

Cheers Tony
tc1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the van back today for some more additions that we liked - Tap on drawbar and new style fridge clips. We also had our hitch setup checked and adjusted. All work done was excellent and completed in a very timely manner. Once again, drive in - drive out knowing everything will be done correctly.

Our many thanks to Ryan, Wayne, Jeremy (SIM) and the rest of the team who assisted in the work.

We would also like to pass on our appreciation to Ryan who provided a detailed explanation of our hitch setup. It made us more aware of the issues etc.

Thanks
Cheers,
Tony and Judy
Shongololo

State:: QL
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Service with a smile Reply with quote

Dear Steve

We were treated like VIP's yesterday. We received
immediate attention, and friendly common-sense advice.
The plumbing repair was carried out in no time at all.
The system was thoroughly tested, and we were ushered back out again within half an hour.

As usual, we were impressed with Wayne's professional attitude.
The plumbing technician actually smiled all the time; such is his level of job satisfaction.

Somehow, after the nightmare of mopping up all the water, we left Kunda Park with a sense of relief, secure in the knowledge that we invested in the best caravan money can buy, and happy to be able to rely on you for excellent service.

Francois and Cherie
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,
We are currently in San Antonio Texas and finally I have time to catch up with email tasks! I am unable to post directly to Testimonials on the BT site so could someone help out by adding this to the Testimonial Forum on our behalf as we would like others to know what it feels like to be an eleven year BT owner on our third new van

Cheers and Thanks

David and Liz

Hi Steve
I have just noticed from our records that it is exactly eleven years since we picked up our first Bushtracker from Kunda park and became grey nomads for what we thought would be an enjoyable but short time.

Now on our third BT we can look back at a great eleven years and thank you and your staff for the help and guidance over that period...who knows how many short years it would have been if we had bought the Phoenix or a Jayco !!

This is not to say that we have any intention of quitting our life and lifestyle as we are so comfortable with the 23ft BT that the only time we would consider not living in it, is when we travel overseas and have no other option.

At this point I would like to pick out for individual praise of 'help beyond the call of duty', Peter Thomson(I hope that is the correct spelling!), as he has been excellent and has helped us through issues that we have had over the last few years. His calming voice and extensive knowledge have eased my concern on a number of occasions, allowing us to recover from what I felt were disastrous events but with Peter's suggestions and advice turned out to be just minor irritants.

Thanks to you and all BT staff

Cheers David and Liz XXXX
BobNLyn

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks and appreciation to Ryan and Troy, who spent time today setting up my new LC200 to tow our ten year old Bushtracker. The new car is quite a bit higher than the previous LC 100, necessitating placement of the DO35 hitch on top of the drawbar, and a new WDH.

The towing certainly felt much more comfortable on my return trip home, than on the way up to Bushtracker.

All work was done competently, conscientiously and courteously- an experience that we have always received over these ten years.

THANKS GUYS!

BobH
brutus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject: Driver 2002 BT Reply with quote

Dear Steve & staff,

Just a quick note of thanks for the great service I received at BT on the 26-27th May 15. I was in for a service and suspension upgrade to 4140. I also had a diesel heater installed. The quality of the mechanics work and the heater instillation was exceptional.. I take great pride in my BT and it is good to know that the level of service I received was likewise. Thanks again to all concerned.

Kindest regards,
Richard G Driver
(Brutus)
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved from the General Discussion area by Admin..

RobandFlip

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:42 am Post subject:

Bushtracker has the BEST service in the country

Our caravan was in the very capable hands of Wayne and his crew on Monday/Tuesday of the week. These great blokes have extraordinary talents and their craftsmenship is superb. Our van required some repair work and one would never know where they had been working. Jeremy rescued me from my senior moment of forgetting how to operate our entertainment centre, his patience is amazing! and I wish to truly thank Steve and the management for their unexpected generosity, we deeply appreciate your kindness. Bushtracker is a great business with which to deal. Many thanks to all.

cheers,
Robyn and Phillip
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved here from General Discussion area, by Admin

Grumblebum and the Dragon

State:: Qld/NSW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:44 am Post subject:

We reckon that in terms of 'customer Service' they are the Benchmark for other industry organisations to aspire to.

John and Jean

Grumpy? Whose's grumpy - not the Dragon!!
Lumpyone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: New Van Reply with quote

Post number one, and hopefully many to come

We picked up our new 21 ft van on the 2nd Sept 2015, all i can say is excellent, everything we wanted and some, excellent service from everyone and we mean everyone.
Look forward to getting some time off work now to try it out

BT, great people, product and service
Jeremy from S&S excellent work as well, appreciated

All the very best

Cheers
Glenn, Roby, Ryan and Saraya
tc1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks to Peter Thomson and the Bushtracker crew. We had our van upgraded to Lithium last week and all work was carried out as promised and in a timely manner. As we have said before these guys do an outstanding job and go that extra mile to help with any issues you maybe having.
Well done!!

Cheers
Tony and Judy
Di & Greg

State:: NSW
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: BT20 Delivery & Maiden Trip Reply with quote

Hi
Picked up our new BT20 on the 16th November after quite a few years planning.
We would like to say thanks to Jem, Peter Thompson & Jeremy for the very comprehensive delivery day changeover. Lots to learn & our minds were on overdrive trying to digest/retain a vast amount of useful information.
After delivery took a week's trip to 1770 & Cania Gorge then back to BT for the 1000km service. We greatly appreciate the responses by Jeremy from Sound & Motion to our phone inquires during this time regarding TV, Sat Dish etc. Also Jem & Peter for some phone assistance on other questions.
During our trip to 1770 then back home to NSW we travelled on various types of roads from a little dirt, cattle grates, Oxley Hwy from Walcha To Wauchope (up, down & around) then highway & city driving.
The van with the new coil suspension towed extremely well on all surfaces. The Sahara performed faultlessly while towing but glad we had the Lovell's GVM upgrade to the suspension as our van Tare is 2940kg. We understand that this is only the beginning, but a great start to BT life.
Di is extremely happy with the layout inside & all the creature comforts that we had installed.
Cheers & Thanks Di & Greg

Very Happy
Di & Greg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject: PS BT20 Delivery & Maiden Trip Reply with quote

PS
Forgot to mention our thanks to ALL in involved with the design (Andrew & Phil), production (factory employees) etc of our van. Great product with service to match.
Cheers Di & Greg
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we appreciate the kind words, just know that: I would not tolerate anything less...

They all are conforming to my initiative and guidance, and quite literally the motto of this Company is taken to heart, in that we operate "In The Owners Best Interests"... Anyone that does not meet that level commitment and performance does not last. I am privileged to have Men that have been with me for 17 years, and have retired some of them (unfortunately)... I have a few Ladies that have been with me quite some time as well.

Anyway, kind regards, and all should know that this is the level of attitude and performance that makes them part of the Bushtracker Team. We are to look after them with "The Owner Best Interests" in mind, and guess what, it pays off. Now about 250 have bought new after owning second hand, and now 132 Owners have come back for a second NEW Bushtracker since we started counting a few years ago.

Thank you again for your input. Steven Gibbs, Director
petpat47

State:: qld
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Bushtracker Service Reply with quote

Hi
We had our 5 yr old Bushtracker serviced today. Replaced the original batteries with 4 x 120AH camec, general service plus a few other things.
The Service from the Bushtracker team has to be experienced to be believed.
It just keeps getting better, if that is possible.
A big thank you to Ryan and the Service Team.
Peter & Pattie. Very Happy Cool
silversahara

State:: VIC
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: VERY HAPPY with our new Bushtracker Reply with quote

Hello BT OWNERS! This is our first post on the forum. We collected our new 20 foot van last week and we wanted to publicly thank the whole team at BT! The caravan is so thoughtfully designed and correctly engineered and constructed, that it is a joy to own and to be in. Our handover process on delivery day was informative and comprehensive and we are pleased that we decided to purchase at the top of the market: BUSHTRACKER!

Chris and Alison
Ian & Kath

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Bushtracker Service Department the best in the Business..IMO Reply with quote

We just want to give the service department team a big compliment. We have a 2012 20ft that we purchased second hand about 18 months ago. Just dropped it in for a 10k service, under body protection re-spray, Dexter sway control install, new batteries and some other minor work in preparation for an extended (and I mean extended) tour of the Kimberley and the WA coast.

I cannot commend the BT service team more highly for the workmanship, attention to detail and customer service.

We have found it necessary to use other service workshops in the past but always felt like we were being ill advised on what was necessary to the benefit of the service centres owner's profit and loss. (Who'd have thought!)

Ryan deserves much credit for his service acumen and knowledge.

With Bushtracker, it is definitely about the van and the customer.

UPDATE.. we also developed some problems with our satellite system a week later .. Jeremy and his team gave me a great deal of time over the phone trouble shooting and then made arrangements to have the software upgraded the settings tweaked.

We are heading off on another big adventure with full confidence that the Bushtracker is as good a condition as when it first came out of the factory.

I am not aware of many other caravan manufacturers who provide such a high level of service to owners of their product over the long haul.
Neill & Jude

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess those that read this know of the support & service we have access to but over our 4 years with our BT those we travel with are surprised how we can get advice or support ( needed rarely) from staff at BT. Latest experience -I needed to replace breakaway switch and got the right advice from Steve and job done. Also have just arranged by phone some small parts to be sent ahead for us to pick up in a week. Last year I needed replacement suspension bushes after doing Gibb River Road. A phone call and bushes sent to Broome for changeover ( next time I will carry spares ). Great customer service & support.

Thanks BT
Di & Greg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Peter Thompson & BT
Recently I had trouble starting my diesel heater, being in the Victorian Highlands & South Coast NSW we were not just around the corner from the BT factory.
Firstly the distributor denied a warranty claim (7 months old) as they claimed BT had installed it incorrectly (haha) this was quickly sorted out by Peter.
Anyway after considerable investigation/time it was found the circuit breaker was faulty, new one forwarded & fitted, then heater worked as designed!
My point here is that Peter / BT didn't put this issue in the too hard basket, they continued to work though it with us & had the rare problem fixed!
Hence why BT's reputation is held in such high regard throughout the industry.

Cheers Greg Very Happy
Ian & Kath

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:27 am    Post subject: Why we think Bushtrackers are the Best Reply with quote

We just completed the Gibb River Road in June 2016 with our 2012 20ft Bushtracker. Corrugations ranged from bad to really, really horrible. In over three weeks of punishment, we did not experience one fault or failure with the Bushtracker. In fact, in over 15,000 kms so far, we have had no design or manufacture related issues.

We have been in the Bushtracker full time for nearly six months now and we aren't even 1/3 of the way onto our trip.

On the Gibb, we ran tyre pressures at 30psi, we drove as slow as 8km/h for many kms, but nothing broke, came loose or failed.

We did stake a tyre, but that was no fault of the van.

On our journey, we are constantly meeting travellers who warn us against taking our van here or there. (Not BT owners) we politely listen and then cautiously push on. Sometimes we walk tracks for some distance to check them out (this will be a doddle is the usual prognosis), other times we creep along in Lo Range 1 or 2 .... But we always get through and have not had one mishap related to the manufacture or design of Bushtracker.

We haven't even missed our AFL team play one game thanks to the Oyster and Austar/Vast set up.
remarkables

State:: NZ
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have been coming into Bushtracker for service and repairs for nearly six years. I have always regarded the service as excellent and am not sure how it keeps getting better. From Peter T the first thing this morning, all those that helped in between and to Ryan this afternoon.

Well done guys you run a magic service.

Cheers
Bruce

Queenstown
New Zealand

We won't bore you with our travel details but if you wish to bore yourself the address is
http://bysdc.helloblog.co.nz/blog
The Hob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently we had an upgrade done to our van. New tool steel axles, new spring sets, lithium batteries and a grey water tank fitted.

I want to sincerely thank Peter and his crew for the excellent job done on the upgrade and to report that after a quick 4 day trip to get to know the new power system, we are thrilled at the result with ample power to run the fridge and CPAP machine all night plus TV and even a hairdryer on the inverter.

In the morning the SOC was 80% and this was replaced by lunch time with some sun and power from the vehicle.

Great service and great quality in the upgrade. Our 2008 van has been rejuvenated.

Thanks again Peter and all the BTI crew for this excellent work and service given

Alan and Barb

Thank you for the kind words, The Hob, and Remarkables...

I will say this, all of the Staff are very good, and are taught my ethic of "In the Owners Best Interests"... There would not be anybody here that does not take that Service seriously. I would dismiss anyone that did not show the Owners proper care and guidance, with "The Owners Best Interests in Mind"...

Really, I take this seriously, I mean first of all this is the best Product in Australia, but also this level of care and service is part of why we are number one... A 135th has just indicated, the 135th Owner to come back for a new Second Bushtracker since we started counting about five years ago of our 20 years in Business. We only do the right thing, the fair thing, our "Duty of Care" is the core of our Business and I think it shows!!

You are in good hands with Bushtracker, and you our Owners are our Sales Staff!! I Salute You. Exclamation Wink

Kind regards, and "In Your Best Interests" Steven Gibbs

Last edited by The Hob on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As 'wannerbe' off roaders 13 years ago and knowing bugger all about off road vans - but knew where we wanted to go but was nervous about spending big bucks and getting a lemon.

We did nearly 18 months of research - not at caravan and camping shows or dealerships, just scouring the net and spending all our off duty hours talking to off-road owners who had 'been there and done that' and were still doing it - usually in dusty and muddy vans.

That let us to a couple of manufacturers before we hit our first choice at Bti Kunda Park. That eventually led to an order for a 19' van. June 1st 2005 was D Day.

What followed was eleven years of full time magic - outback touring and camping in many isolated campsites mostly across the top half of the country as we are (were) tropical animals.
We were never once let down by any kind of failure in the van. One minor hiccup with the fridge in the early days but that was all. Batteries and tyres and a new anode in the heater each year. I carried a set of bearings but never needed them.

What a great bit of gear - totally reliable and so comfortable. I would not look further if buying again. The service from the factory - over any kind of query has been first class and I believe they should be the industry benchmark for quality and service.

Alas our touring days are over - the Quacks have caught up with me at last so we have reluctantly sold the van and the cruiser and opened a new chapter in life re-re-retirement down in Baldivis just south of Perth.

Best wishes to you all for happy and fulfilling travels

John and Jean

Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you John and Jean,

It has been a real pleasure to know you over the past 12 years, Thank You for your support. You may continue to add your input to the Forum any time you wish, and do some armchair travel courtesy of the Bushtracker Owners Forum. I hereby nominate you as Life Time Bushtracker Owners and all access to the Forum with my blessing.

God be with You, now and always, and I am honored to be your Friend, Steven Gibbs, Director, Bushtracker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steve,
We appreciate your comments and future access to the Forums.
Our Bushtracker has gone to very good owners (this is important) Chris and Moira who are currently chasing cattle up in the Pilbara.

Kind Regards

John and Jean

GraJac

State:: SA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Thank you. Reply with quote

Post number 1 from the lucky new owners of a 2011 20 ft Bushtracker, purchased last week from a lovely lady in Newcastle, who was unfortunately unable to fully enjoy her second Bushtracker, that she and her husband had designed, due to her husband’s failing health. The primary reason for the post is say thank you for what is clearly a exceptionally well constructed caravan, but equally importantly for the very open and generous information service that is provided via the forum to the caravanning public in general, that increases to an impressive level of support that can be accessed by a new owner. Thanks to Peter Thompson, whose product knowledge (combined with the clever access designed into the Bushtracker) for helping fix a minor wiring issue to ensure the second hand van was roadworthy and then for providing further advice late the same afternoon as we set up for our first night and readied the van for the trip back to Adelaide. Particular thanks to the Director Steven Gibbs for not only all the forum documentation, but for generously fielding my phone calls and giving me advice on how to fix a potential problem, due to an inadequate non-factory component replacement, that the previous owner had organized in good faith elsewhere and that I also would have been unaware was a problem without access to Steven’s advice in the owner’s forum.
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent to Bushtracker, 15? years with their Bushtracker

Incidentally, the Oldest Original Bushtracker Owners still with their first Bushtracker came in for some upgrades, 18 years on!!!

To Steve and all the Team at Bushtracker,

XXXX and I would like to thank everyone at Bushtracker for their service and assistance over the past years, which date back to the early days when Bushtracker was a much smaller company, now it has become a very well- known company due to your growing success and your expertise of your product.
We wish every success for your continued growing future.

I thank you for the service you provide to allow Bushtracker owners to advertise their pre- loved vans, unfortunately we did not sell through that advertisement but I do know Andrew, Mathew and Steve assisted in every way possible to answer any questions the new owner John XXXXXXX had prior the purchase of our van and we appreciate everything that has been done to make the sale a pleasant experience.

We were every sad to part with our beautiful Hilton On Wheels, but due to XXXX health we now need to go a different direction in life.

Kind regards, XXXXXXXX
niknoff

State:: WA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Steve & Crew at BushTracker, we would like to take the opportunity to thank Ryan and the guys in the repair section for the excellent work they recently did on our 10 year old BT. Relying on photos of the damage for the initial quote no one was aware of the extent of the damage inside which increased the costs and the repair time to three weeks. We are insured with CIL whom we can also recommend because not only was the repairs fully covered they also paid for our accomodation costs.

Our van is as good as new, it's definitely worth travelling all the way from WA to get a quality professional job.

Thanks also to Daniel from Leisure Entertainment for taking the time to fine tune our Oyster Sat, it too is working better than it ever has.

Please pass on our thanks to all concerned.

Regards
Mick & Vickie
NikNOff
07' 19' BushTracker
2015 VX 200, 3800kg GVM Upgrade
Rosiebear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had our service done yesterday, Stewart/Stuart (?) was very friendly and professional, pick-up was indicated for 2pm, later confirmed and was ready on time all work requested done plus a couple of other things we were unaware of.

We are very satisfied with the high standard of inspection and test, and work carried out and I make sure I tell my friends of the excellence they could expect if only they came over to the Grey side Wink

Thanks Steve for the high standards of service expectation, and final service delivery.

So refreshing to see someone who talks the talk, then actually delivers above expectation.

You have a very fine team of people who follow your dream and deliver.....

We can now set out on our new adventure next month secure in the knowledge that our BT is virtually bulletproof, both inside and out....

Cheers
Rosie and Allan. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Peter Hottes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Caravan repair Reply with quote

We have just had our 17 year old caravan repaired at Bushtracker. We are over the moon with the results looks brand new. Thank you to all the staff for all your help. We will never take our van anywhere else.
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you,
Just doing our job, in my motto for the Company:
"In Your (the Owners) Best Interests"...

And, WELCOME TO THE FORUM, Post Number 1 !!!

Kind regards, Steven Gibbs, Director, Bushtracker
RobandFlip

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Caravan service Reply with quote

Many thanks to Stuart, Shawn, Ryan, Jeremy and all the guys who attended to our caravan service this week. The guys have done brilliant job as usual, going over and beyond with our list of jobs and actually finding and attending to other important things. Fabulous job done and we truly appreciate how they managed to fit it into one day. Oh, and Steve looks fighting fit also Very Happy

Cheers,
Robyn and Phillip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> TESTIMONIALS from owners All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: