Washing machine door leak

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terryf

State:: NSW
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Washing machine door leak Reply with quote

Has anybody had the washing machine door leak when in use. Ours has not had much use, maybe 10 times.
I would appreciate feed back if someone has had this problem.

Regards
Terry
Roachie

State:: SA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry,

I will jump in before Steve gets here.

I have no idea what the problem could be. I must assume you have some sort of washing machine with a front loading door? Our washing machine is under the bed and is top loading.....so I hope our washing machine door never leaks as it would tend to indicate that we have a LARGER issue on our hands (IE Our van would have to be upside down!!! hahahaha).

Steve will need you to advise the year of manufacture of your van and also the brand of the washing machine.

Steve will also welcome you to the forum (Post number 1)....so I would like to take this opportunity to do the same.

Have fun and I hope you will get the answer to your issue.

Cheers,

Bill
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Terry,
You are asking for magic....

When you ask a question, you need to put what year of Bushtracker, and the model of the equipment in question, or you are leaving us just guessing...

In any case, the answer to this is generic because we are not Licensed to work on appliances in any case. You need to go through your Owners Manual and find the manual for that particular machine... Call them for any ideas on how to resolve this, or their nearest Service Agent... If it new, it is under Warranty, and they may have a suggestion or adjustment you can do with just a phone call. Otherwise my Staff will be back on deck on the 10th and maybe they can help..

Good luck with that. Steven Gibbs, Director of Bushtracker...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: