NEWBIES: Owner writes "60,000 KM, DUST, BRAKES, SERVICE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: NEWBIES: Owner writes "60,000 KM, DUST, BRAKES, SERVICE Reply with quote

Hello Newbies,

Here is a real time Testimonial that speaks to the success of my ethics in the quality offered by Bushtracker. I am leaving in my own 23' Bushtracker for ten weeks, and again in August into some really remote country past Camerons Corner for a new DVD, and this is the quality that I wanted..

Brian XXXXXX writes, Quote:

" It is now almost five years since I purchased my Bushtracker and now, after some 60,ooo kms, I feel a little more qualified to offer a public comment. At the time of ordering, my (caravan) experienced friends advised me not to buy a BT as they were "over engineered". They were correct and I am pleased I did buy one.

It is an "outback" caravan and nothing is perfect, but nothing "Bushtracker" engineered has ever failed. A rather severe hailstorm in Sth Aust last year dented all but one side of the aluminium panels. Nothing structurally broke or leaked. I drove to BT at Maroochydore where, with all assistance from Ken Tame insurance, all external sheets, except the one untouched side, were replaced. The one untouched side has remained in such good condition over five years that it would take an absolute expert to identify the side which was not replaced.

Nothing has ever failed in the chassis, suspension, brakes, frame, internal furniture, plumbing, electrical wiring etc.. I recently pulled into Birdsville and was promptly approached by two separate fellow travellers from quite new flashy looking "off road" vans. They asked to see the amount of dust inside, before I cleaned it, so I opened the door. It was virtually dust free. They both spent an hour cleaning theirs before they could live in it.

I recently had the van serviced at BT after one brake had locked up once. After 60k and original brakes, I asked they seriously consider just replacing all the brake components. Stuart later rang me and advised that the brakes were all in very good condition and did not require replacing, he would just be "ripping me off" if he did. That has been my consistent experience with Bushtracker, that they advise you earnestly on what is the safest and best for you and dont "rip you off". They often advise me to spend less money."

Regards, Brian

From the Director of Bushtracker, Steven Gibbs: "Thank you for kindly taking the time Brian."

This is my comment to you Newbies investigating Bushtracker

Regarding what some say is 'over-engineering' of Bushtracker, I would like to say here is a real time experience from Brian of five years. Others claim their so called off-road caravans are $10,000 or $20,000 cheaper, and just as good as Bushtracker? I say they are only worth about half of what they are asking, while our quality makes us actually good value for money..

I invite you to see for yourself and come to the Factory at Bushtracker for a tour. See for yourself and gain the confidence, to know for yourself why Bushtracker has been Number One for 22 years now. It is self evident when you see the quality and strength that no one can match...

Kind regards, Steven Gibbs, Director
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: