TIPS ON USING THE NUMBER ONE BUSHTRACKER ASSET: THIS FORUM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> SO...WHAT MAKES BUSHTRACKER THE BEST?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: TIPS ON USING THE NUMBER ONE BUSHTRACKER ASSET: THIS FORUM Reply with quote

Tip #1 Maximizing the SEARCH ENGINE

Someone emailed Bushtracker this morning regarding what is involved in the 1000 km Service... Now if I use the ‘Search’ button at the top of the forum and type in the word “Service”, I am likely to get about 250 hits that I have to wade through to find what I am looking for.... Rolling Eyes

But if I refine the SEARCH by putting in "1000 km Service" and then push the button just below it called "Search for ALL terms" then push SEARCH... WOW! I get a much smaller list of articles that are more relevent and the specific Topic I was looking for right there at the top... Very Happy

OK with this? Refine your Search, then it is easy peasy.

lone Ranger...
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW OWNERS,

You can Register and use the Owners Section as soon as you Order...
One of you just Registered in the Owners Section, only two weeks before his DELIVERY !! Shocked Rolling Eyes

Look, let me emphasize that part of the Coaching process on your new van is the OWNERS SECTION.... In only Registering to get in there two weeks before your Delivery, it is a bit late to make any changes now... Laughing Laughing

For instance, in TIPS ON DESIGNING YOUR NEW BUSHTRACKER there are 53 Topics and over 300 responses. This is the single greatest asset to you in designing as well as owning and maintaining your new Bushtracker... Wink

You can learn the secrets to using and maintaining and including the new gear and new innovations, but more importantly on the designs and equipment in the Owners Section while you are still in process !!! When it would still do you some good !!!

Not much sense in closing the gate after the horse has bolted.. Laughing Cool
Sage advice from the lone Ranger.. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> SO...WHAT MAKES BUSHTRACKER THE BEST? All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: