OWNERS CUSTOMIZED FEATURES THAT CAN BE A PROBLEM....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> Upgrading Second Hand Bushtracker Vans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: OWNERS CUSTOMIZED FEATURES THAT CAN BE A PROBLEM.... Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

Now those of you that do not know me, understand that I am looking after your best interests here... On one hand this is a really cute 1999 16' Bushtracker, that has had an a-frame upgrade to come close to our current designs...

Then you walk to the back and see this MONSTER:

First? The overall measure of the van is now off, too much van behind the suspension, besides illegal it adds to the sway factor BADLY...

Secondly, it obscures the tail lights. A truck following sitting higher would not even see the van slamming on the brakes.... Look waay under the sagging box to see the tail lights.

Third, it adds to sway and hobby horse effects with extreme polar weight.

If you see something that does not fit with the normal Bushtracker pictures as shown on this Forum, call us, send me an email, I am here for you...
We will firmly suggest the box be removed...
Wink

Kind regards, on the road with the Ranger...

People do not like to hear the bad news, but later they realize I was looking after "Their Best Interests"....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> Upgrading Second Hand Bushtracker Vans All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: