Steven Gibbs here, Director, Bushtracker,
I like to put some samples of what you will see in the Owners Section, that you are admitted to when you Order. You have months to take advantage of our coaching and can modify your Order to suit if you choose to. Anyway here is the latest, and note that this is a 24' Bushtracker, well beyond the Landcruiser capability. It is being towed with a Cummins powered Nissan Titan.
This is the Owners choice of colours, and we built it with Blackbutt solid timber bench tops.. The Tassie Oak bench tops I had in my own years ago, could dent if a bottle or something fell out of the overhead cupboards on opening them. This Blackbutt is so dense, it is unlikely to dent at all..
Here is a sample of the latest equipment we are testing, that is on this Bushtracker, and we have just done 5000 kms through the Flinders Ranges testing it. We will give evaluations on the gear in the R&D section of the Forum as well as subsequent Posts here in this Topic...
1. Simplicity LSC (load sharing coil) suspension, with the 4140 Tool steel axles of 60 tonne tensile.. This one is really interesting, and I will put a Post up with pictures in this Thread. There is a really interesting feature to it..
2. Generator free operation which includes:
a. 900a/h Lithium pack
b. 2 x DC to DC chargers for rapid charging from tow vehicle
c. 3000W / 120A combo inverter / charger
d. 10 x Solar panels (6 x 180W, 4 x 80W) 1400W total
3. Gas free cooking inside, induction cooktop and convection oven / microwave
4. Wine fridge (just a fun toy, but fun and it looks good
5. Solid blackbutt timber benchtops and table
6. 2 x Dometic Ibis 4 inverter air conditioners, with some interesting advantages...
7. Tropical rated 224L compressor fridge with a few interesting features, and we want to do more testing but this is the latest and greatest:
a. Internal circulation fan
b. Wire shelves for better airflow
c. Frost free operation
d. Large full depth vegetable drawer (compressor is at the top)
e. Integrated door latches
f. External control panel (LCD display)
8. 4G modem and wifi extender (instead of unreliable Cel-fi)
9. 3 x New model Dometic electric skylight hatches
10. And last but not least, a new power awning, that opens up to 2.7 metres, and full length awning light.
All these and the results of our testing will be coming. So far we have gone about 5000 kms and through the Flinders Ranges. More Posts coming, so stay tuned..
Kind regards to all, Steven Gibbs