TV Sound Bar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rog&Jac

State:: WA
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:18 pm    Post subject: TV Sound Bar Reply with quote

If your like myself who's hearing is no longer 100%. Then I would recommend the following for any new buyers depending on your layout.
For me when sitting at the table I am underneath a stereo speaker and I can hear the TV quite clearly at a low volume. However when in bed watching the TV I need to have the volume up quite a bit as the speakers are not directed at you. It does not need to be very loud before your neighbours can hear it quite clearly.
The latest RV Media TV have a bluetooth option which enables you to connect to a bluetooth speaker controlled via the remote. We currently now use a little battery powered bluetooth speaker sitting between our pillows when watching TV in bed. My permanent solution will be to mount a NCE TV 12v sound bar above the head of our bed.
I have spoken to Sound and Motion and they would put these in during your caravan build if requested.
krisandkev

State:: QLD
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had the cordless headphones fitted at time of build and they are brilliant. Just a thought. Kevin
Rog&Jac

State:: WA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello KrisandKev,
I have found the cordless headphones to be a pain in the A when your head is on the pillow and I dont hear my lovely wife when she talks to me unless she raises her voice. That may be a good thing, the jury is still out.
I say my lovely wife because she is likely to read this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: