THE EXTREMES OF LARGE, TWO BEDROOM LAND YACHT...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> What SIZE OR TYPE OF BUSHTRACKER?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: THE EXTREMES OF LARGE, TWO BEDROOM LAND YACHT... Reply with quote

This is not for the normal Landcruiser tow vehicle, this is to show the extremes possible for larger tow vehicles.. It is a new layout concept with a bedroom in the back and a privacy door, and its own enviornmental controls... Also a Yacht style interior, High Gloss solid Tasmanian Oak table, and individual curved pillowed leather lounge... Opposite is solid Tassie Oak benchtops in the same High Gloss two pack finish...

Through the door and you have a back bedroom with larger beds...

The flash makes the colours a bit funny... But you can get the idea..

Then looking forward from the door....

High Polish Tasmanian Oak counter tops, and even a 5 setting dishwasher!

And a new Porcelain China Bowl in the ensuite, Vanity on the right just out of the picture..

Power Motorized skylight hatch, with a better shade system, and push button activation, over the bed....

This is not for everybody, but it you have the larger size tow vehicle, it is a possibility for two bedrooms and privacy. It was actually done for my own Family, the back bedroom for twin Daughters going to Quarterhorse Competitions..

Kind Regards, from the lone Ranger at Bushtracker
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep getting questions about how large a van do we build for Families, hence why I have started this Topic. Some of the detail on this van is unnecessary, like the high gloss finish, as it does show wear and fine little scratches...

Here is an angle shot, all lights on, and flash to show tiny scratches and nicks..

Yes there are fine scratches all over, and few deeper dings and scratches, but to me that adds a sense of realism... Sort of like "Antiqued Leather"...

No worries to me... Wink
I still think it adds a lot of warmth and realism, solid timber and leather..

Some people might think it is too much polished wood, not me, and I love the real materials mix with leather... Wink

The real issue is weight, and if you are going this big, you cannot tow with our most common tow vehicle, the 200 Series Land Cruiser. If you want to go really large, like this 22' and up as some do to 23 and 24 feet, then you have to get a larger tow vehicle like the Silverado or Ford...

I sold this van when my Daughters no long traveled with me.. There She goes, with her happy new Owner.... Nice looking combination that matching white Silverado..

Gone..... Sad His first comments from towing it, "Wow, tows like a dream" or words to that effect. Just note, that you perspective Family Owners that want a very large Family van, you cannot tow it with Landcruiser..

We have done very sucessfully in 19', 20', and 21', but like everything there are compromises. I myself raised three Children with Bushtracker, with good layout variations from about 20', well within the limitations of Landcruiser...

Cheers, stg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> What SIZE OR TYPE OF BUSHTRACKER? All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: