QUALITY IN GEAR, ENGINEERING, AND FINISH PAYS.. IN MANY WAYS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> Tips on OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT SELECTION FOR NEW VANS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: QUALITY IN GEAR, ENGINEERING, AND FINISH PAYS.. IN MANY WAYS Reply with quote

The great success of this Company over many years is based on two simple things: First of all the quality of the Product. Anyone that knows enough to tell what they are looking at, can see that we have the Finest and Strongest Caravan in Australia with the Best Engineering, the Nicest Interior Finishes, and the Best Equipment on offer anywhere; and we are inexpensive in comparison to others with what we offer.. We have never been able to keep up with Demand, and have never caught up with Production. There is always a Backlog of Orders.

The second reason for our success is our development of long term relationships of support and friendship for our Clients with excellence in service and long term care. We coach our Clients to get the best results for them from the start. And this care and aftermarket service extends to many areas, for instance like the 1000's of hours spent; now for example, on the Bushtracker Owners Forum here with Tips and continued support and care for our Bushtracker Owners long term well being. This is returned by our Customers being the ones that sell our vans for us, and in fact in the last few years alone since we started counting, we have had 51 Owners come back for a second, and usually larger van from us. In looking after our Customers best interests, it becomes our best interests to do so. Quality pays off...

And as it turns out we reportedly have the highest resale value of any van in Australia. From the reports most of our Clients, like 90%, sell their vans for a profit... How do we know? We ask! And of the 51, (current 7/07) all but three turned a profit or at least got all of their money back on resale of their first vans... Quality pays, and maybe no better example exists, than here at Bushtracker.

Why am I telling you this? Look, it is really simple, the wait for a Bushtracker is staggering.... But I would say, it is worth the wait. I get emails weekly like I got today... struth, dead cut and paste quote... Here it is, they write to me........... "Currently have a 20ft ***** that I had "beefed up" to my spec's but unfortunately it's still way short of being rugged or capable enough to use on anything other than graded non corrugated dirt roads. I nearly committed to a bushtracker some 6 years ago but regretfully didn't....oh well that's life."

While this kind of email is encouraging as people come back to us, I would rather they do it right from the beginning. In all fairness, in trying to help people, part of my job is trying to get them to do it right the first time. It happens all the time, 5 years later is the record so far... If this person Orders a Bushtracker it is pushed out to 6 years. My point is, I am not bragging or building it up or offering some kind of bulls*** Salesmanship... You owe it to yourselves to come to the Factory and see what the level of quality really is. We really do build a better Product in every way.

I am old enough to pay myself a Pension now. I was successful before Bushtracker. Is this Salesmanship????? Don't think so... I am telling you how it really is. Don't believe me, come for a Factory Tour and see for yourself. 90% that do, and can afford the product, buy a Bushtracker. To anyone that knows what they are looking at, we really are the best, and you can see it for yourself, just take the time to look...

Best Advice on selection of gear and equipment??? Put it into a Bushtracker to start with. Do it once, Do it right...!!!

'truth' from the lone Ranger
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are still the only ones that do this quality of a frame, that we can put the wall frame Crew standing on the roof... Actually we could put more up there. Others? They have trouble mounting the air conditioning up there and have to span the roof with a steel frame... Not Bushtracker.

We are still the strongest, the best equipment, the nicest finish, the best engineering and the only ones to do this...

Quality pays off, come and see the rest at the Factory, and then you will know for yourself why there is no second place to a Bushtracker.... Wink
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bushtracker Team

Just back home after spending 6 months wandering around W.A. Better than working. Spent a bit of time in the Kimberley region. What a great place, peace and quiet. Spent a week at Drysdale Station about 50 klms. off the Gibb River Rd. Great scenery etc, another few days at Home Valley Station on the Gibb River Rd. Check out photos. Eight 4WD roll overs in one week, all hired. They need a bit of education on how to drive on these roads. Had one small problem with the battery charger. The retaining bolt that holds the transfomer in place worked loose allowing it to move back and forth breaking two wires. Solution, new wires, new bed of silicon, new centre bolt and spring washer.

Came across two vans with outback, offroad painted on sides. Thats where it finished. One lost all its suspension etc. near Drysdale station. The other a right off, all the inside floating around inside. Growen people crying, waiting for a flat top truck to take it home. Both these vans were new. Salesmen said they would go anywhere. No need to buy expensive vans. Boy I would hate to be these salesmen. These folks had murder in their eyes.

Enough rambling. Had 2 years on the road. What a GREAT VAN. Keep up the good work.
Regards Bob & Chris

Hi Steven
If you think our report will benefit others you may use it any way you like.

Thanks for the suspension tips no.90. Usually check under and around the van every time we move. Repack bearings and check brakes every big trip.70000klms good as the day we picked it up. REGULAR maint. is cheap insurance. Easy to do it on a concrete pad at home than in the bush with flies crawling up you nose. I will check under and see what parts I need. Thanks again for the tips.

Bob and Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> Tips on OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT SELECTION FOR NEW VANS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: